International Ceramics Resident Application
[Temporary Navigation - Draft Material Review]
This is where you submit your application.
We accept applications on an ongoing basis. It takes about 4 weeks to make a decision on a completed application. We only accept electronic applications through the following form. The reference letters can be sent to email@example.com or include them with the application.
We accept applications in Catalan, Spanish and English.
When applying please submit the following information:
- Preferred residency choices with preferred start and end dates. If possible, please include up to three dates in order of preference.
- Curriculum Vitae / Resume
- A brief artist's statement
- Letter of intent stating your artistic goals and interests in Taller Gingell residency program
- Two reference letters from people who can speak to your qualifications as a potential resident and serve as a character reference. Please include their name, affiliation, phone number, and email address.
- 5 - 8 digital images of at least 5 different pieces of recent work submitted as jpegs/svg with title of the piece, year made, materials and dimensions. Please make sure each file is smaller than 10 MB. For best image quality, size your files about 1800 x 1800 pixels.
Having trouble with the form? Please let us know.